Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Whole Week Without a Post? Wont Happen Again

Once again, if it counts for anything, I have been extremely busy with multiple things including but not limited to my mugen chars. So let me inform you on the current status all of my creations to as of today.

K'oss (85-90% Ready for Release - 75-80% Complete Overall)
-The Sprites are almost complete, added a few new attacks, added a couple of specials.

Burn (50-60% Complete Overall)
- Still redoing the sprites to get rid of that annoying sprite discoloration problem

Aurdor (20-30% Complete Overall)
- Still working on the sprites

WindWaker (5-10% Complete Overall)
- Still making the sprites

Sora
- Still in conceptual stage

Aka
- Still in conceptual stage


So as you can see, I have been going crazy the past few weeks editing sprites because all of my characters are in that stage in some way or another. In addition to that I am working on 2 rpg2k3 games (1 solo and one with C-Division and U-Division), and my comic. Those alone are enough to take up all my time, but when you throw having a life in there, things get delayed.

That is why I must say, very sadly and apologetically that I cannot come through on the late march release of K'oss, but I am positive that I can have him ready no later than April 16th.
I'll try my best to keep this promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...

Ahhh, I shouldn't be complaining. I can't get by a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on BlogServ for R4i Nintendo DS.)