Monday, March 12, 2007

2 New Vids Feat. Aurdor

Just up 2 new vids today. Both of them have Aurdor (10%) complete and they both have the non-sprite edited K'oss. If you read the post I just made earlier, you will see that I am planning on taking a whole new route with K'oss' sprites.



About The Equiption Shield
One of K'oss' features will be the ability to change equiptions during battle (real-time-weapon change!!!!). One will be the shield and the other will be the whip. I may ad more, but as of now this is the game plan. The shield is almost impenetrable at the moment, but it is a special meter hog. It is not finished, but expect another shield based special attack in the near future.

Sevin's Lunatis and Moon Embers
These are the only 2 shield based specials I have now, and they are both derived from my comic. I expect to add more on both of these specials, but having the base coding down is a good start. The Moon Embers (second special) was annoying to code and involves over 216 projectiles. In order for it to work, you have to go to mugen.cfg and change the maxprojectile per player limit to at least 250 to be safe. Doing it Big.



Aurdor?
In my comic, they are rivals; in mugen, Aurdor gets worked. He only has 10 attacks thus far but expect him to be the evil ryu to Reu's evil ken. He will be good, trust me, but that's all I want to say about him for now.

Go on YouTube and search for K'oss to find some more vids (some by me, some by others).

As always, feel free to comment.

No comments: