Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The W.I.P Whip

I am was going through all of K'oss' and sprites and editing them when I realized that I had multiple unused pics ranging from dodges to attacks. The most interesting of these were the whip pictures. Some of the were including in sff that has already been released, but whip attacks have yet to included K'oss' vast collection of attacks.


As of now, I am debating whether to add the whip attacks to this release or just slate them for a later release. The whip idea was from my comic, but the whip looks much different when drawn pixel by pixel in neopaint. The whip design is still up in the air, but, most likely, I will just add a whip special and leave the whip attacks for a later release. Well, back to modding. Feel Free to leave a comment.

Note* Sorry for the late post, I had a soccer game and a lot of homework. I will try to post everyday if possible, but post times may vary.

No comments: