Monday, March 19, 2007

K'oss, You Sure Have a Come a Long Way

NAO, then K'oss , restart with K , and release the new K'oss (UR)












Although the sprite edit is not finished yet, I think I have finally decided on the route that I want to take with K'oss. Even though the Nao version of K'oss looks more like the K'oss from my comic, I had to completely scrap those sprites. First of all, they weren't mine, and secondly I knew that no matter how much work I put into K'oss, he would never get full recognization due to those sprites.

So, after very little deliberation, I called a friend of mine, had him rip K's sprites (I owe you man) and began work again. Now that he is made off of K, the only people I owe credit (besides my friend) are the good people at snk and the makers of mugen/mugen related tools.

Now, the only thing left is to complete these hundreds of sprite edits, release K'oss, and let his A.I. handle the rest.

No comments: