Sunday, March 11, 2007

Production Update 1

I don't know about you, but this has been an extremely busy week for me. Thankfully, I was able to pull myself away from other commitments this weekend and get back to work on K'oss. After watching 300 I was even further inspired to make K'oss the more brutal, and relentless. This is a jist of what I have done this weekend at the time of this post.

Fixed:
-The Cheapness of Teleportation - I made teleportation take 100 special and require a longer downtime
-Energy Shield - Fixed that whole mess of incomplete coding
-High Crush - Fixed the falling part after the completion of that move
-K'oss No longer carries out his phantom attacks if the initial attack is blocked.


Still In Progress:
-Sprite Mod - I don't expect this to be done anytime soon
-The Impossible - I'm still working on making the mid air slam look better.
-Whip Cyclone Special (nonChaotic) - This attack is basically done, but I wont add it until I make the whip equipable.
-Air and Crouching Attacks - If you have used K'oss you've probably noticed that he does not have any crouching attacks and very few air attacks. Currently rectifying that
-Combo Finishers -
These are strange because I don't really think I need them. I made 2 but I don't like them to much. I may delete them and add something in their place
-More Combos - As of now, K'oss has 4 different melee combinations. These are what make him a quick fighter. I plan on having 12 by the next release
-The Whip - A lot to do on this, but making gradual progress

Added:

-Sevin's Lunatis (Chaotic?) - This attack comes right from my Comic and is not originally one of K'oss' attacks. This is the only special I have so far that comes out of the Energy Shield. I haven't decided whether or not to call this one Chaotic and make a weaker one or call this one nonChaotic and make a stronger Chaotic version
-Air Cyclone (nonhyper version) - Added two versions of this. There could be an infinity loop when using this attack, but only if your opponent really sucks.
-Back Attacks - Just a variation of the regular attacks when you hold back. Useful because if blocked that give you good separation from your opponent.

To Do List:
Too long to even begin to write. But right now, the biggest monsters I have facing me are the sprite (easy, just VERY time consuming), and his A.I. Once I finish those, I will most likely release an 85% done K'oss if not more.

Sorry for being silent for three days but at least now you know that I was hard at work.

No comments: