Monday, March 5, 2007

A Brand New K'oss

THE


D
I
F
F
E
R
E
N
C
E




As I have already stated, I plan to make some mods to K'oss' sprites to better match the K'oss from my manga/comic. This just displays a juxtaposition of Naox's Nao and My K'oss. Similar? Yes. Identical? Only if your blind. To be honest, Nao looked very similar to K'oss (comic version) and there wasn't much to change.

Right now, I'm more concerned with creating new pics (action poses) and new moves for K'oss. It this ends up being the final sprite mod I do for K'oss, so be it, but you can expect that his coding is nowhere near finished. I think I'll post a production update every Saturday. Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading such good articles or reviews.


Here is my homepage book promotion