Monday, April 2, 2007

I Should Be Ashamed: Production Update

Well, it's true, I should be. I don't want to use the overused "Well I've been busy expression," but, I have been busy. I had a soccer tournament and other things to take care of so yeah, i haven't posted in a while. I really will try to get back on schedule and post regularly (Everyday) like I used to do.

But, my absences does not mean that I have not been working diligently to bring K'oss and a new character to the forefront. That's right, I began work on a new character and developments is moving smoothly. Once again, she is another character from my comic that I will make off of a snk sprite. I was going to make Aka but I decided that Elektra Melantha (Greek for "Dark Flower of Lighting or something like that) would be a much more interesting and possible character to make. It really makes no difference if you haven't read my comic so just know this:

- This character will be electricricity based, (similar to Aurdor, but to a farther extent) and as quick as K'oss. I am using Vanessa from King of Fighters 2003 for the sprites. This is a pic of the edit so far, not too different but the original but I like it.















Expect another post later on today detailing what I've done with K'oss this past week.

No comments: