Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5 Days Until Release: The 5 Days of Total K'oss

Today is the April the 11th, 5 days away from the 16th. Each an every one of these days, I will release something related to K'oss whether it be youtbue videos, pictures, or coding secrets. In addition to this, I will also write a little bit about the history of K'oss and he got his name. I may even release a bit of comic later, who knows? With soccer and school consuming all of my time, the release is still looking improbable. But I have a good feeling that I can pull this off.

The First Day of K'oss: The Story of Kirill

Some of you might be wondering, "What or who exactly is K'oss? You talk about him being one of the main characters in your comic but that doesn't really mean anything for someone who has never read it."
Well it's time for me to fix this problem by releasing some info on K'oss and my comic. If you have ever read Bleach or played Kingdom Hearts, you might find some similarities with those two and my comic. While the similarities aren't great, they are there. In my comic, the world (modern) is divided into 3 continents: One ruled directly by royalty, another under the supervision of Dark Area (special task force under royal command), and the other ruled by anarchy.
Without going too much into the politics between the continents, I can tell you that K'oss (Kirill Korolyóv) was one of the greatest warrior to come through Dark Area. He was also one of the original Kage 10 (the 10 most powerful fighters in Dark Area). The greatest honor for a member of the Kage 10 was to be named The "Amatsu Guard" and to serve the royal family. The General (Head of Dark Area at the time) had chosen Kirill (before was known as K'oss) for this great honor. Kirill rejected this offer when it was later bestowed upon him for his own personal reason. The only reason he did this was because...

And that's all for today, If your interested check back tomorrow to read more about the history of K'oss.

On a side note, I changed to the top pic if you didn't already notice. Feel free to comment on it. I really should make that image randomize itself.

No comments: