Monday, April 9, 2007

April 16 Release Date? Is it Possible?

Well nothing is impossible, but things are improbable, and this is one of them. But I made a promise, and since it's not impossible then I have to try my best to meet it. Let me break things down for you as far as what I've done and what I need to do. I'll do this in the form of a hypothetical FAQ (I love these)

Q: You keep on talking about updates, but the K'oss I downloaded has none of these moves. Why is that?
A: Simple, I have refused to update that download until the next release. After that one, I will be sure to release far more frequently.


Q: What is really stopping you from releasing your character?
A: Well, really just the sprites and the A.I. are the biggest problem, but the bugs are too prevelant to release my character just yet.

Q: Explain the Sprite problem once again please?
A: Certainly. Originally I used Nao's sprites for my character. But that was wrong and I couldn't release a character like that. So now I am working on redoing the sprites with K' as my foundation.

Q: What's with K'oss' rolling/invincible stat?
A: Working on it. It will make more sense when I'm done.

Q: Teleportation is cheap.
A: That's not a question, but yes it is. Or at least it was. I have already fixed that problem thankfully.

Q: What should we expect in this release?
A: Aside from K'oss, you can expect 2 very very early character W.I.P. releases. Aurdor and EM.


Well that's all for now, expect a full detailed update before the release.

No comments: