Friday, March 7, 2008

All Nighter Update

Well I pulled an all nigher, and amongst other things (owning in UT3 and playing a bit of Fifa08), I squeezed in a couple tedious hours of spriting.

Just to give you the new rundown, I just finished Fury Mode Jumping and regular Mode Jumping. Working on Wing Mode Jumping as we speak.

So now thats
-2142 Sprites
-648 Animations.

This is just to give you an idea of how long this takes that in 2 or 3 hours I was basically only able to edit 21 sprites (well, 42 actually because I had to bring the regulars up to Version 7 spriting).

Well, I have the full day ahead of me, If I can just get out of the common file (walking, getting hit, gaurding, jumping, etc), then I believe I can get some traction going.

Hopefully the next time I post, I will be on finished with the guarding sprites.

No comments: