Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back on the Spriting Grind!

Well, beautifying K'oss is no doubt the most fun I've had working on this character in a loooong time, but like anything else in the character making process, it becomes dull after much repetition.

That is why I have returned to the arduous, tedious, work known only as "SPRITING"

Remember how I said v. 6 was the last version of the sprite edit? Well I lied. I am now on version 7 of the K'oss sprite edit process, and this has to be the last because I just won't change anything else.

Let's recap the different versions that I have gone through thus far shall we?

Version 1: This was just a pants change from K' to K'oss.



Version 2: This is when I decided to make the K'oss original, 2-pointed hair-style. I thought this would be the last one.



Version 3: This is when I added the glove color change from greenish to a darker gray. I thought this would be the last one.



Version 4: This is when I decided to give K'oss Brown shoes, so that in the future, anyone who wanted to make their own pal would have the option of changing his shoe color as well. I thought this would be the last one.



Version 5: This is when I went back and decided to give K'oss 2 red leg bands for further pal customization and to separate him more from the other K' edits. I thought this would be the last one.



Version 6: This is when I took all that I had, and started to work on the wing mode and Fury mode based on the original design. I even told everyone that this would be the last edit.



Version 7: Changed somethings with the arm and leg bands. Redid the long hair wing face, and double checked every sprite for perfection before adding it. This is the last edit.

No comments: