Friday, August 24, 2007

New Videos, Spriting over 70% completed.

Well, 2 main things. I found out my very first version of Burn, so I made a retro vid of him. Cool right? And I announced that I will be redoing him (but he's a private char so email me if you want him when he comes out). And I made a video of K'oss v0.7 fighting against some hard enemies.

No, its not the most recent K'oss, but it's the most recent one that I have avaliable for download. V0.8 is still a good bit away from completion (stupid sprites).

Well, here are the vids. Enjoy. Oh, and the reason why the audio/video quality is low is because Fraps stopped working for winmugen for me. So i needs ta fix dat. HyperCam just ain't cuttin it.






Comment Count... 1, BOUT TIME.

2 comments:

U Division said...

Ha, you wish you could ever make a character as good and well-planned and thought out as Mark Marine.

U Division said...

Cool videos by the way.