Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well Still Looking For a Spriter

Today is a good day. I have arrived on college campus, a bit early I might add, and I have put away my comic once again to work on K'oss. As you could have guessed, I spend the past 4 or so weeks focused on my comic and not on K'oss so his progress has been minimal to none.

But do not fear, I am back on the ardous task of sprite editing. I have found away to make K'oss sprite file on mcm and not have worry corrupt sprites. This way is actually a rather LOONG walk-around that will eventually lead to K'oss' sprite file being around 20-30mbs. Oh well, its 2007, we have big hard drives, we can deal with it.

I have decided that working on the modes and AI will be all I will do for v0.8. This may seem like it's not much, but trust, it will be. I can't put down I release date yet, but hopefully, I can make a lot of progress before classes start.

On an unrelated note (but pertaining to the title of the post), I am in desperate need of a spriter. Not that I cannot do it myself (I actually enjoy doing it, just not doing the same thing over 700 times!), but, in order for me to be able to release the "DARK AREA" mugen game that I plan on making, I need to speed up my character development.

If you have any interest in aiding yours truly with some seriously BA character designs send me an e-mail at Wavebossa13@gmail.com

Or if you have any other mugen skillz and want to help I-Division grow to what it once was (only mugen related this time around) then send me an e-mail and we'll go from there.

Or, you could just comment. Come on, you would be the first, ever, on this site, ever.... DO IT! >:)

No comments: