Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Face Game

Well, Despite getting alot done with K'oss Sprites, I also drew up 2 more pics to add the "K'oss Portrait" Fray. I have posted them up on mugenguild (regardless of how much they hated me last year, its still a good site), and I will post them up on Mugen-Infantry when I get the chance.

But of course, I have to post them here as well. Well, I'll just copy the post I made at Mugenguild cuz I'm in a lazy mooood right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have my char, you've prolly realized that he has no face graphic. Yeah, that's lazy, I know. But I can't decide which one to color and make the face portrait. So... this is where I need your help.

















Click here for full pic















Click here for full pic























Click here for full pic





















Click here for full pic



These four pics are in order of when they were drawn, and none of them took over 30 mins (the second only took 5, but I still like it). I know the drawing style on each of them is quite different, but thats the good thing about making a portrait for an 8bit pixelatted character, you have room to experiment.

Keep in mind, I will color the one that you choose, so level of detail isn't too big of an issue. The first one is more like the K'oss form my comic, and doesn't have the "horn-type-hairstyle." The second one, is more of an amiable portrayal of K'oss. The third one is how I draw issue covers, very over-exaggerated (eyes, viens, shading, width of mouth, tongue, teeth, hair). And the last one is a calm, focused, K'oss (i used a very "sketchy" drawing style for that one).

I had one more, but it was my realistic type, and... it sucked. So there, I dont feel like drawing any more K'oss pics ATM, so tell me what you think out of these four.

Thanks in advance for your time.

COMMENT ON WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST.

For the official thread I made on mugenguild, go here

No comments: