Monday, September 3, 2007

Not much to say

I've been away for a bit, trust me, I know. But college classes and college parties are a whole new time consumer. I really haven't done too much work on K'oss since my last post concerning the spriting progress, but that is about to change. I've gauged my work load, work hours, and party time (I love my schedule), and I still have to fit some some good ole Mugen programming in there as well. I guess my little week long hiatus is over and its time to go back to work, in moderation.

Aside from that, I think I may have found a potential spriter, but I wont count my chickens before they hatch or w/e that's supposed to mean. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress and devolopements as best as I can.

On a side note, I was on National TV! (well, hasn't everyone been at some point?). Vanderbilt vs Richmond (yeah, not on espn's top priority, but w/e), when t he class of 2011 rushed out, I was one of the first one's out the gate with my yellow commodore wig and full gold body paint. It was pretty sick to say the least.

GO DORES!

No comments: