Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And the Award for the Worst Blogger of '07 Goes Too...

In all seriousness, I SUCK.

Sorry to the people that actually come to site, because I have been away fro what... 3 months! Man I suck. And the excuse that my site went down is not good enough.

I've also made so many promises to stay on top of my stuff, but last semester was a rough one (College is unforgiving).

Either way, I wont lie. Most of the time off was spent studying and not working on my characters, but that's all about to change. I will continue from my last post and try to give out informational tidbits every week day (kinda like the SSMBB Blog).

Well this is for starters. The new in '08 segment begins now (get it? version 0.8? HAHAHAAAH)

NEW IN '0.8

From now on, when you activate a mode, it will stay for upcoming matches, similar to how the AI operates.

Well, it's a start right? Well back to spriting. And remember, my email is wavebossa13@gmail.com if you want to help in Project K'oss in any way shape or form. Well, good to be back.

1 comment:

Gustavo said...

Dude!

very cool!

when/where i will can download the K'oss???????