Tuesday, October 16, 2007

4000+ Views! And Some New News

First off, we got 4K!

Big acheivement seeing as how K'oss is the only thing on this site.

Secondly, I'm hitting sprites hard now. REAL HARD. I'm doing as many as I can and i've found the best way to keep from getting bored. Now I do other character sprites when I get tired of K'oss.

This means, more work on Aurdor and EM.

Each day (if I can keep it up), I'll be posting up a number of how many sprites I've done for that day. This will keep me from forgetting to work on them.

So far today I've done:

October, 16, 2007----29 Sprites ------

K'oss Original = 14 sprites*
K'oss Fury = 3 sprites*
K'oss Wing = 2 sprites*
K'oss HH = 1 sprite*
Aurdor (Newest version) = 3 sprites*
EM (Newest version) = 6 sprites*

*Tally subject to change until 11:59pm


To give you an idea of how long this takes...

-Converting K' to K'oss takes about 5 and a half minutes give or take 1 minute based on picture difficulty
-Converting K'oss to K'oss Fury takes about 1 and a half minutes
-Converting K'oss to K'oss Wing takes about 1 and a half minutes
-Converting K'oss to K'oss HH takes about 20 seconds
-Converting Another K' to Aurdor takes about 3 and a half minutes
-
Converting Vanessa to EM takes about 4 minutes

When I'm really focused, I go much faster, but these times include the downtime in between

-Creating a new wing custom pic takes about 7 minutes


....This is why I need a spriter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there a k'oss moves list