Monday, July 9, 2007

You can put away the defibulators, I'm not dead.

Last Post April 18.... well just to let you know these last few months have been hard work. Finishing school, taking some advanced summer courses for college, yada yada yada. But now I can get back to one of my favorite hobbies, mugen.

So I bet your thinking, "Wave, you've been away for a long time, you better have something good now that your back." Well, I do have a little something I guess...

K'OSS HAS BEEN RELEASED... sorta. But he is out and completely legal. The only thing is that some (most) of the sprites are still looking more like K because I haven't finished the edit yet. But that will be done, and instead of just sitting on such a great character, why not share him with the world?

Download him Here

Well this is what I will do. I will release a new K'oss update every Saturday until he is complete. Sound good? Great. Expect a more detailed post later on today. And when you download him, make sure that you read the readme, that will answer a great deal of questions.

No comments: