Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What I've Done Thus Far

If you downloaded K'oss (and I hope you did) you undoubtedly noticed that this character was really laking in the completion area. So why did I release him? Simple, I have been sitting on this character for too long and I realized that the only way to motivate me to finish him was to release him, see the feedback and work to change him. So that's exactly what I did.

I have to thank (SOS)Liger over at MugenInfantry for giving me a thorough list of all that is wrong with K'oss. So with the comprehensive starting point, I went to work and this is what I've done so far:

-Fixed Mash Punch Infinite
-Added Transparency to the fire explod (thank you a lot on this one)
-Fixed left behind images on Phantom Attacks
-Fixed the state change on "The Impossible"
-Made the Teleportation look a lot cooler, but take 1/4 of a special bar
-Fixed "La Furia" special... well somewhat
-Fixed AI stupidity after death
-Added Freakin Clsn boxes so that he can hit (dont ask me why it took so long to do this)
-Added an alternate "AirStrike" attack for the weak button

There's more but I can't think of them at the moment. And all this I did last night. I don't have work today so I will try to do a lot of coding with the free time I have. This way Saturday's release will be something special.

As always, feel free to comment.

No comments: